But first… a little about our process
- heartworm test on dogs over 6 months
- first or more vaccinations
- first or more deworming treatment
- personality evaluation
- Note: sometimes adoption fees will be higher if a puppy/dog had a lot of medical costs.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, credit/debit card, or money order payable to Fur-Ever Paws Dog Rescue. We’re sorry; we do not accept personal checks. Congratulations on your new addition to your family!
Some people don’t understand why we help dogs in need… We don’t understand why they wonder.Darlene, President ~Fur-Ever Paws
- You must spend at least 30 minutes with the dog you want to adopt.
- You must fill out our application and meet with an adoption counselor.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must show a picture ID with your current address. If this isn’t available, we will accept a picture ID with a current utility bill.