But first… a little about our process
At Fur Ever Paws we believe that adopting a new family member is a huge step that comes with a lifetime of rewards. But it’s not just about finding a dog that fits… it’s about fitting that dog into your life. So, we really try to match you with the perfect dog for you. We will encourage you to spend a lot of time with your potential new pet and require that you spend at least 30 minutes with the dog at the foster location. Our adoption fee varies per dog, depending upon age, breed, and medical/behavioral conditions. The price is listed on each dogs online profile. This fee includes:
- heartworm test on dogs over 6 months
- first or more vaccinations
- first or more deworming treatment
- personality evaluation
- Note: sometimes adoption fees will be higher if a puppy/dog had a lot of medical costs.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, credit/debit card, or money order payable to Fur-Ever Paws Dog Rescue. We’re sorry; we do not accept personal checks. Congratulations on your new addition to your family!
Some people don’t understand why we help dogs in need… We don’t understand why they wonder.Darlene, President ~Fur-Ever Paws
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must fill out our application and meet with an adoption counselor.
- You must show a picture ID with your current address. If this isn’t available, we will accept a picture ID with a current utility bill.